Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce sets a date for launching the Ramadan food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce sets a date for launching the Ramadan food basket Empty The Ministry of Commerce sets a date for launching the Ramadan food basket

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 3:53 pm

[size=46]The Ministry of Commerce sets a date for launching the Ramadan food basket[/size]
    Iraq
    23:46 - 2023-03-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Minister of Commerce, Atheer Dawood Al-Ghurairy, confirmed the launch of the Ramadan food basket on the 20th of this month, after the approval of the Council of Ministers to add 4 items to it.
    Al-Ghurairy said in a statement, "The Cabinet approved the Ministry of Commerce's proposal regarding adding materials (half a kilo of starch, (1) kg of noodles, (5) kg of zero flour, and a layer of table eggs) to the basket for the blessed month of Ramadan for each A family, based on the financial allocations for the year 2023.
    He added, "The food basket will be launched a few days before Ramadan, on the 19th or 20th of this month," stressing that "the ministry is working to provide foodstuffs in the holy month of Ramadan."
    Al-Ghurairi appreciated "the prime minister's support for the items of the food basket and the mechanisms for preparing it, and expanding the coverage of the targeted families, the last of which is social welfare families."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 1:14 am