Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the President of the Supreme Judicial Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - The President of the Republic receives the President of the Supreme Judicial Council Empty The President of the Republic receives the President of the Supreme Judicial Council

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2023, 4:27 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives the President of the Supreme Judicial Council[/size]
    Iraq
    00:54 - 2023-06-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received, in Baghdad, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faiq Zaidan.
    During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in the Iraqi arena, where the President of the Republic stressed the need to sustain and enhance security and stability in the country and invest it in developing the national economy by attracting investment from foreign companies.
    The President of the Republic pointed out the importance of presenting the reality of the Iraqi reality in terms of security, political and economic stability and the reconstruction and construction revolution, and conveying the true picture without any shortcomings.
    In his speech, the President of the Republic also touched on his recent visit to Italy and what it reflected in the great turnout for Iraq, referring in this regard to his speech at the International Labor Organization and what it reported about the positive developments in Iraq to the international community, which had a great impact because of the international partnership projects it included. positive.
    For his part, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council praised the proposals of the President of the Republic and his efforts in communicating the reality of the Iraqi reality to the international community, stressing his full support for the Presidency of the Republic in reviewing the legislative system and the decisions of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council in order to complete the legislation of the laws stipulated in the constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:58 am