Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Implementation of the general budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Implementation of the general budget law Empty Implementation of the general budget law

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 4:33 am

[rtl]Implementation of the general budget law[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/07/18 22:50  , Number of readings: 450 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Member of Parliament, Muhammad Radi, revealed today, Tuesday, the date for implementing the general budget law in ministries and government institutions, while confirming that the Ministry of Finance will send the budget to all ministries tomorrow or the day after.

Radi said in a press interview, "The launch of the salaries of the new job grades will take place after the completion of sending information and orders to all institutions and state ministries," noting that "there are thousands of new recruits awaiting the release of their salaries with the budget.”

And he continued, "The implementation of the budget will be decided this week after it was also circulated to all governorates," pointing out that "there are many job grades that have been allocated and are waiting for full implementation to open the doors for submission to them.”

And on the date of implementation of the general budget, between Radi: “The Ministry of Finance will send the budget to all ministries and institutions tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.”

Many segments of society are waiting for the implementation of the budget on the ground, especially after the appeals submitted by the government to the Federal Court were answered, in addition to the cessation of many service projects due to the lack of financial funding for them, amid warnings of continued delay in its implementation seven months after its approval in the House of Representatives. .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:33 am