Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The State Council finishes drafting and auditing instructions for implementing the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - The State Council finishes drafting and auditing instructions for implementing the budget law Empty The State Council finishes drafting and auditing instructions for implementing the budget law

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01-Aug-2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Tuesday, the State Council completed the procedures for drafting instructions for implementing the budget law, while the Parliament's Legal Committee called for expediting its implementation even if the appeals were not resolved.
    The official news agency quoted an official source as saying, "The State Council completed the audit of the instructions for implementing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the three years 2023, 2024, and 2025, in the presence of Finance Minister Taif Sami."
    The procedures were attended by representatives of the Ministry of Planning and officials in the relevant authorities, in preparation for the implementation of the tripartite budget.
    In turn, the Legal Committee called for expediting the issuance and implementation of the budget law by the Ministry of Finance.
    Committee member Raed al-Maliki said, "The State Council has completed auditing and drafting budget instructions, and the Ministry of Finance is required to expedite its issuance and implementation."
    Al-Maliki added, "Appeals to some articles of the budget law do not hinder its implementation."
    On July 12, the Federal Supreme Court issued a state order halting the implementation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] contained in appeals submitted by Prime Minister Mohamed Al-Sudani.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:13 pm