Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi loses the most important financial arms in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Al-Halbousi loses the most important financial arms in Diyala Empty Al-Halbousi loses the most important financial arms in Diyala

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2023, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Halbousi loses the most important financial arms in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 11:51

Information / Baghdad
     On Thursday, a political movement confirmed that the Taqaddam Party, headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi, lost its financial arm in Diyala.
    The Secretary-General of the Youth Political Movement, Saif Al-Dahlaki, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The Reconstruction Fund was used by the Al-Halbousi party in the 2021 elections as a financial arm to influence and harvest votes through the portal of controlling reconstruction projects in various forms."
    He added, "The matter has changed after the recent changes of the Sudanese government in the hierarchy of the Reconstruction Fund, which caused the Al-Halbousi party to lose its most important financial arms in the liberated governorates, including Diyala."
    He pointed out that "the Reconstruction Fund is funded by government money, not partisan, and the control of some forces over its projects for years is a mistake that Baghdad bears," stressing, "the need to keep the Fund's money away from the arms of the influential parties in the liberated governorates, and to take into account justice in distributing projects away from the power of any party."
    And the Sudanese government had made important changes in the management of the Reconstruction Fund, amid the welcome of most political forces.” Ended 2 F

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:22 am