Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China announces the holding of the third "Belt and Road" conference in October

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

conference - China announces the holding of the third "Belt and Road" conference in October Empty China announces the holding of the third "Belt and Road" conference in October

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]China announces the holding of the third "Belt and Road" conference in October[/size]
    • Today 15:07

• 1 shares

Information/follow up.
    The Chinese Foreign Ministry said, on Thursday, that China will hold the third Belt and Road Forum on international cooperation in Beijing in October.
    Wang Wenbin, spokesperson for the ministry, said the 10th anniversary of the Belt and Road Initiative is also "an important platform for all parties to research and develop high-level cooperation under the initiative."
    He added that China is communicating with all parties on preparations for the forum, and will announce relevant information in time.
    China launched the Belt and Road Initiative, a global strategic initiative for infrastructure development, 10 years ago to connect with Asia, Africa and Europe by land and sea.
    And Russian media announced earlier that President Vladimir Putin intends to visit China, and this coincides with the holding of the Belt and Road Initiative forum. Ended/25 h

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:30 am