Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial: Those authorized to collect government debts are not entitled to prevent the debtor from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Financial: Those authorized to collect government debts are not entitled to prevent the debtor from  Empty Financial: Those authorized to collect government debts are not entitled to prevent the debtor from

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2023, 4:42 am

Financial: Those authorized to collect government debts are not entitled to prevent the debtor from traveling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (August 31, 2023), the Ministry of Finance clarified the possibility and powers to ban travel for those who owe money to the government, by the authorities authorized to collect debts.
    A letter of uncles to the Ministry / Legal Department, a copy of which "Baghdad Today" obtained about Government Debt Collection Law No. (56) of 1977 amended with regard to the travel ban, indicated that "the law did not provide for granting the persons authorized to apply its provisions stipulated in Article Two of it, They are (ministers, undersecretaries of ministries, Mayor of Baghdad, directors of municipalities in the governorates, governors, heads of institutions, general managers, and any other employee whose rank is not less than the fourth degree of the Civil Service Law or its equivalent in the laws and rules of civil service with authorization from the competent minister, and directors of districts with regard to issuing warnings) Preventing the debtor from traveling.
    And the Finance Legal Department noted that, “In the event that the department needs to prevent the debtor from traveling in order to guarantee the collection of the amount of the debt, then it is required to obtain a judicial decision to do so.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:27 pm