Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist showing the extent to which budget expenditures can be covered after OPEC decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - An economist showing the extent to which budget expenditures can be covered after OPEC decisions Empty An economist showing the extent to which budget expenditures can be covered after OPEC decisions

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2023, 6:33 am

[rtl]An economist showing the extent to which budget expenditures can be covered after OPEC decisions[/rtl]

economy  ,  09/10/2023 14:24  Number of readings: 153 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The economic expert, Safwan Qusay, explained on Sunday the extent of the possibility of covering budget expenses with OPEC's decisions to reduce oil exports by 211 thousand barrels per day.[/rtl]

[rtl]Qusay said, “The oil fields of Kirkuk and the region are distinguished by the fact that their prices are at the same level as the prices of Brent oil, and Iraq can bear the burden of losing its increased exports from the fields of the south because The price difference tends towards exports from the fields of Kirkuk and the region. Therefore, everyone is seeking to restore the export line to the Turkish port of Ceyhan.” .

He added, "Despite Iraq's compliance with OPEC's decision to reduce exports by 211,000 barrels per day, the total impact is $3 billion annually," pointing out that "increasing the price of oil to $74 means that it will cover the approved cuts on Iraqi oil , while Prices are rising to more than $80 per barrel.[/rtl]

[rtl]He stated, “Iraq needs the price of a barrel of oil to be at the threshold of $74 per barrel, in order to cover budget expenses.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "actual revenues cover the actual need in the budget and even more than it, despite OPEC's decision to reduce exports." [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:28 am