Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: The economic reform law is a complementary element to the advancement of wealth produced outs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: The economic reform law is a complementary element to the advancement of wealth produced outs Empty Saleh: The economic reform law is a complementary element to the advancement of wealth produced outs

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 6:46 am

Saleh: The economic reform law is a complementary element to the advancement of wealth produced outside of oil wealth
    • Time: 10/15/2023 12:07:40

• Read: 728 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, explained today, Sunday, that the issuance of the economic reform law is a complementary element to the advancement of wealth produced from outside oil wealth.
    Saleh told {Al-Furat News}: “The Iraq Fund for Development, which was approved as a system based on the government curriculum, will work in an important aspect of its functions and objectives to design mechanisms consistent with the management of internal sovereign wealth funds.” 
    He added: "What can be expected is the importance of issuing the economic reform law, which will be considered the complementary element for managing the country's material and human resources within the framework of promoting the wealth produced from outside oil wealth." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:38 am