Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regional Minister of Finance: Baghdad will send 700 billion dinars next week to Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Regional Minister of Finance: Baghdad will send 700 billion dinars next week to Kurdistan Empty Regional Minister of Finance: Baghdad will send 700 billion dinars next week to Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 4:54 am

Regional Minister of Finance: Baghdad will send 700 billion dinars next week to Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-19 03:34
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region, Awat Sheikh Janab Nouri, announced on Thursday that the federal government will send 700 billion dinars next week to the region to finance salaries for employees and workers in the public sector.
    He stated this to the official media of his party, the Movement for Change, and the minister said that at the beginning or middle of next week, the process of sending 700 billion will begin and salaries will be paid to employees in the Kurdistan Region.
    Regarding the date of resolving the problems with Baghdad, especially the issue of employee salaries, the Minister of Finance said: “We expect to resolve these problems with Baghdad in the new year.”
    At the invitation of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament, Awat Janab Nouri, Minister of Finance and Economy of the Kurdistan Region, arrived in Baghdad on Tuesday, October 17, 2023, accompanied by a delegation that included: Omid Sabah, Head of the Cabinet Office, Amanj Rahim, Secretary of the Council of Ministers, and Abdul Hakim Khosrow, President of the Council of Ministers. The Office of Coordination and Follow-up, and a number of advisors and general directors of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region.
    The Minister had stated yesterday, Wednesday, that there was an agreement between the region’s delegation currently visiting Baghdad, the Parliamentary Finance Committee, and the Federal Minister of Finance, Mrs. Taif Sami, to solve the problem of financing the salaries of employees and workers in the public sector in the region in one payment.
    This came in a press conference held yesterday following a meeting held by the Parliamentary Finance Committee in which it hosted the Kurdistan and Federal Ministers of Finance.
    Nouri said during the conference, “We sat with the Parliamentary Finance Committee and the Federal Minister of Finance, in accordance with what our job dictates, and the responsibility placed on us in the Kurdistan Regional Government to defend those who receive salaries,” adding, “In a very friendly atmosphere, we presented our information, I can say that there is a large understanding between us on how to solve the problem of salary recipients and address the problem of actual spending.”
    He stressed that the meeting touched on keeping the issue of salaries away from political differences, noting that the statistics and data presented by the Kurdistan delegation were largely accepted, and we were able to present the reasons for the problem of who receives salaries in an honest and transparent manner to the committee.
    Nouri added, “There was a national response by the Finance Committee and the Federal Minister of Finance, six parties, regarding the information we provided, and I can say that we agree in opinion and position and are unanimous that the problems of those who receive salaries in the region must be addressed at once, legally, through the budget or actual spending.” ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:19 am