Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the first communication of its kind...the Israeli Bar Association submits a request to Iraq...a d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - In the first communication of its kind...the Israeli Bar Association submits a request to Iraq...a d Empty In the first communication of its kind...the Israeli Bar Association submits a request to Iraq...a d

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 6:54 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]In the first communication of its kind...the Israeli Bar Association submits a request to Iraq...a document[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-10-23
    The Iraqi Bar Association revealed, on Monday, that it had received a letter from the Israel Bar Association signed by their head, “Amit Becher,” who asked to “support their cause.”[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Iraqi Bar Association, Ahlam Al-Lami, said in a press statement, “I was astonished when a message was presented before my eyes from the Israeli Bar Association - as they call it - that arrived via the official e-mail of the Iraqi Bar Association, containing a request to support their cause,” wondering, “I do not know which case they mean. Do they have Is it a valid issue at all?[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Lami described the Israeli letter as “cold,” and said that it was signed by “Amit Becher, the head of their union.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Lami confirmed, “the insistence on not recognizing,” noting that his response to the letter was “without greetings or greetings.”[/size]
    [size=45]In her response to the letter, Al-Lami explained that “Arab lawyers were the first to rise up for Palestine and defend their cause, which has not and will not end,” stressing that “it is the duty of lawyers here (Iraq) to perform their sacred mission with honesty and honor.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - In the first communication of its kind...the Israeli Bar Association submits a request to Iraq...a d Empty A "strongly worded" response from the Iraqi Bar Association to an "Israeli" letter demanding that we

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 8:21 am

[size=35][size=35]A "strongly worded" response from the Iraqi Bar Association to an "Israeli" letter demanding that we stand with them[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-10-23 | 07:47
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumaria News - Local News

Today, Monday, the Iraqi Bar Association responded to a letter from “Israel” asking them to “support their cause,” while considering that sanctification and honor lie in defending people’s pain and cries.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The head of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3690674337/%D9%86%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Iraqi Bar Association[/url], [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2732944138/%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/]Ahlam Al-Lami[/url], said in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, “To the Zionist Entity Bar Association, with an insistence on non-recognition, and without a greeting or greeting, I received your letter. I was amazed when a letter from the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2266872458/%D9%86%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Israeli Bar Association[/url] - as they call it - was presented in front of my eyes, which arrived via... The official e-mail of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3690674337/%D9%86%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Iraqi Bar Association[/url] includes a request to support their cause, and I do not know which case they are referring to. Do they have a right case at all? The cold letter, signed by (Amit Bikhar), the head of their union.”

She continued: “I looked at it and will write a response to you, so I read the words of a lawyer who was born in Mesopotamia, ‘O Beykhar,’” adding, “When I opened the letter, I dispensed with translating the letters, and I tried to translate this letter in all languages, to search for a trace of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’s tears, or to hear the cry of a child whose wounds took him to a hospital.” The missile fire helped him and made him a wound in the conscience of humanity, a call that shakes every conscience, and an issue that will never be forgotten.”

Al-Lami continued, “I did not hear or read anything about a city embraced by armies, or an Arab body suffocated by tears amid the silence of its people,” adding, “I did not read in this letter what is happening amidst the fires and under the rubble, and I did not feel between its lines the panic of the people in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].” ).

She stated, “Do you know that Arab lawyers are the first to rise up for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and defend their cause that has not and will not end,” adding, “Do the lawyers there know that it is the duty of the lawyers here to perform their sacred mission with honesty and honor?”

The head of the Bar Association asked, “Where is the honor in turning a blind eye to what everyone in the world sees except you? And where is the reverence in a profession that does not defend people’s pain and cries?!”

She concluded her speech by saying, "I will not read what you write. Rather, I performed ablution after holding the paper that carried your words... and I am repeating the phrases of martyrdom with the Palestinian child who is teaching his injured brother: I bear witness that there is no god but God."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:20 pm