Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Diyala Movement announces the opening of 60 corruption files with the help of three parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - The Diyala Movement announces the opening of 60 corruption files with the help of three parties Empty The Diyala Movement announces the opening of 60 corruption files with the help of three parties

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2023, 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Diyala Movement announces the opening of 60 corruption files with the help of three parties[/size]
    • Today 10:40

Information/ Diyala..
     On Wednesday, the popular movement revealed that it had begun opening 60 corruption files in cooperation with three official bodies.

The head of the movement, Ammar Shanba Al-Tamimi, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Part of Diyala’s recurring crises is the presence of abuses, corruption, and an attempt to impose hegemony by some influential forces, which leads to problems that are reflected in people’s lives, especially with major observations on the file of construction and services.”
    He added, "The movement is coordinating with 3 parties, most notably Parliament, in order to resolve 60 cases of theft of public money," pointing out that "part of Diyala's stability begins with combating corruption and imposing the prestige of the state by achieving the principle of justice in distributing budgets to the regions and preventing the exploitation of the departments' capabilities." In propaganda for this or that party.
    He pointed out that "the movement is continuing its peaceful efforts to clarify the facts of what is happening in Diyala and to press for the opening of weak and sensitive files related to the security and economic file."
    Diyala, like other governorates, suffers from the presence of many corruption files, some of which are under investigation and others are still waiting for their turn. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:27 am