Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal government coordination to distribute residential lands for free

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal government coordination to distribute residential lands for free Empty Parliamentary services reveal government coordination to distribute residential lands for free

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2023, 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary services reveal government coordination to distribute residential lands for free[/size]
    • Today 12:01

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Parliamentary Services Committee stressed, on Saturday, the necessity of providing free housing to every Iraqi citizen who does not own housing, noting that many citizens live in slums. 
    Committee member Nazem Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, “The services government headed by Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani has the level of responsibility for achieving service projects.” 
    He added, "There is parliamentary government coordination to provide decent housing of 200 square meters for every Iraqi citizen who does not have housing, along with providing services and financial facilities."
    He pointed out that "there is a broad government campaign to distribute plots of land to citizens of eligible categories as a step towards solving the housing crisis that the country is suffering from." 
    Al-Saadi stressed, “to solve the problem of slums and work to provide alternatives for them with the possibility of financial facilities for the people of their housing units.” 
    The Parliamentary Services Committee had previously confirmed the government's intention to adopt vertical construction in new city projects. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:27 am