Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Investment companies will provide services for residential lands within the “Da

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Investment companies will provide services for residential lands within the “Da Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Investment companies will provide services for residential lands within the “Da

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Oct 2021, 7:12 am

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Investment companies will provide services for residential lands within the “Dari” initiative

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Prime Minister's Adviser for Reconstruction Affairs, Sabah Abdel Latif, announced that he is negotiating with investment companies to provide infrastructure in the areas where residential lands will be distributed within the "Dray" initiative.
    Abdul Latif said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Central Bank has increased the capital of the Housing Fund, and this will be reflected in the loans granted to build housing units."
    He added, "The second phase of the "Dari" project is for the Ministry of Construction to negotiate with investment companies to provide the service for the sites in which the lands will be distributed," stressing that "the services will be provided by the investing agencies represented in infrastructure and superstructures such as water, electricity, sewage and superstructure, represented by health and school services. and others".
    He pointed out that "the investor companies will take part of the lands in return for providing services so that they become serviced areas," stressing that "the Ministry of Construction is now in the process of studying the companies' offers and delegation and choosing the companies that will provide services to the sites."
    During its session held on September 22, 2021, the Council of Ministers voted on the mechanism for distributing residential lands according to the Dari initiative, while Minister of Planning Khaled Battal indicated that loans from government banks will be provided to citizens covered by residential lands.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:39 am