Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regional mediation between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the “financial crisis”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Regional mediation between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the “financial crisis” Empty Regional mediation between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the “financial crisis”

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2023, 7:02 am

[size=38]Regional mediation between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the “financial crisis”[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 9, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Kurdistan Democratic Party member Rebin Salam revealed, on Saturday, international and regional mediations between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    Salam said, “International mediations succeeded earlier in resolving many crises between Baghdad and Erbil in various fields.”
    He added, “The ambassadors and consuls of major countries and even the United Nations envoy always play a prominent role in solving complex problems between the federal government and the regional government, the most important of which are oil and gas files, salaries, and others.”
    Salam pointed out that “the invitation of the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, to a meeting of ambassadors and consuls falls under this premise, with the aim of finding a solution to the problem of salaries and the financial crisis and not approving the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:21 pm