Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union welcomes the progress in the Al-Faw Grand Port and its development path

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - The European Union welcomes the progress in the Al-Faw Grand Port and its development path Empty The European Union welcomes the progress in the Al-Faw Grand Port and its development path

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2023, 4:33 am

[rtl]The European Union welcomes the progress in the Al-Faw Grand Port and its development path[/rtl]

Economy ,   12/15/2023 09:35  , Number of readings: 111 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The European Union delegation to Iraq expressed its “strong” support. To implement the development road project, the completion rate in Al-Faw Port was described as “joyful.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the European Union delegation to Iraq, Thomas Seiler, said in press statements, during his visit to Basra, “Our visit came with the aim of reviewing the important strategic Al-Faw Port project, where we found pleasing completion rates and are awaiting its completion. We also discussed the issue of investment opportunities available in the project.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Seiler added, “We in Europe are following this project, as well as the development road project that will connect the East to the West via Iraq and Turkey, and we strongly support this major strategic project that will save time and effort.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]While Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced that Iraq was holding discussions with major international companies to manage Al-Faw Port, from which two berths were completed and work on the third berth began recently, according to officials, countries such as Armenia confirmed in recent days the possibility of joining the development road project.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:51 am