Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hasnawi: Provincial councils will carry out the work of local governments. Their absence was infl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hasnawi: Provincial councils will carry out the work of local governments. Their absence was infl Empty Al-Hasnawi: Provincial councils will carry out the work of local governments. Their absence was infl

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2023, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Hasnawi: Provincial councils will carry out the work of local governments. Their absence was influential[/size]
    • Today 13:00

Information/Baghdad..
    On Sunday, a member of the Najaf Provincial Council, Muhammad Ali Al-Hasnawi, considered the presence of provincial councils an “important matter” for evaluating the work of local governments, while noting the impact of their absence on important and vital projects in the provinces.
    Al-Hasnawi said, in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, that “provincial councils are an essential and important part in evaluating the work of local governments,” indicating that “these councils complement the work of Parliament in monitoring, legislation, and even implementation.”
    He added, "The past years have witnessed a significant absence of a supervisory role over important and vital projects in the governorates," adding: "The absence of councils has allowed local governments independence in their decisions and procedures without oversight and accountability."
    A member of the Najaf Provincial Council explained, “The recent elections revealed people’s desire for the necessity of returning the work of the provincial councils.”
    The provincial council elections were held on the eighteenth of this month, with electoral participation reaching 41% in order to determine the members of the provincial councils that the government is counting on in the next phase of plans prepared for infrastructure projects. End/25

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:31 pm