Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade reveals the details of the “Ramadan Basket”: it will differ from its predecessors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - Trade reveals the details of the “Ramadan Basket”: it will differ from its predecessors Empty Trade reveals the details of the “Ramadan Basket”: it will differ from its predecessors

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2024, 7:13 am

Trade reveals the details of the “Ramadan Basket”: it will differ from its predecessors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Thursday, that the Ramadan basket will include 11 food items, while confirming the progress of opening marketing centers in all governorates.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ministry spokesman Muhammad Hanoun said, in a statement followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the Ramadan basket for the current year will differ from the previous one, as 4 items will be added to the basket,” noting that “the Ramadan basket will contain 11 food items.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The ministry's storage extends for more than 6 months, and the stores are full of food supplies," noting that "we will continue to open marketing centers in all governorates."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The Ministry of Commerce's centers sell all the materials the citizen needs," noting that "the Ministry of Commerce's experience with the Iraqi private sector is distinctive, as the experience of a private sector company managed the automation of the ration card, and the experience was successful."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "There is no need for the citizen to review the ration card, and the unified card will be relied upon," noting that "the citizen updates the electronic card from home."[/rtl]

Views 12
    Added 02/01/2024 - 3:49 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:50 am