Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Good news for the unemployed... 70,000 job positions are available in the 2024 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Good news for the unemployed... 70,000 job positions are available in the 2024 budget Empty Good news for the unemployed... 70,000 job positions are available in the 2024 budget

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 4:47 am

Good news for the unemployed... 70,000 job positions are available in the 2024 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Member of Parliament, Ali Al-Lami, revealed today, Wednesday, that the government will provide 70,000 job degrees to be launched during the current year.
    Al-Lami said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, “The amendments to the current year’s budget will soon reach the House of Representatives for implementation, and will include at least 1,000-1,300 projects in 15 governorates in 13 vital sectors.”
    He added, "Three stages will distinguish the 2024 projects in terms of economic feasibility, partnership between the public and private sectors, and the pursuit of developing plans to attract specialized international companies to work at home."
    He stressed, "The projects will provide no less than 70,000 job opportunities, and that project management will be different in terms of facilitating procedures and coordination mechanisms between ministries and governorates to prevent any service project from delaying or stopping."
    The House of Representatives is awaiting the arrival of the 2024 budget with its proposed amendments to proceed with its approval after discussing it

99 views
    Added 02/14/2024 - 10:59 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:17 am