Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A message from Parliament to the government regarding the month of Ramadan: Manipulators are lurking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A message from Parliament to the government regarding the month of Ramadan: Manipulators are lurking Empty A message from Parliament to the government regarding the month of Ramadan: Manipulators are lurking

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 6:47 am

A message from Parliament to the government regarding the month of Ramadan: Manipulators are lurking
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Wednesday (February 14, 2024), the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee sent a message to the Iraqi government regarding the approaching month of Ramadan.
    Committee member Ali Al-Maksusi told “Baghdad Today” that, “With the approaching month of Ramadan, the government must tighten control measures on the market to prevent any manipulation of food prices, and control prices, which some merchants always try to manipulate during this month.” ".
    Al-Maksousi added, “Control campaigns on the local market must start from now and continue until the end of the holy month of Ramadan, in order to prevent any manipulation of prices. Health control must also be tightened, to prevent the sale of any expired materials or unfit for human use due to poor storage.” And others."
    Every year, as the holy month of Ramadan approaches, Iraqi markets begin to fill with goods, especially basic foodstuffs, while the movement of shoppers is weak due to high prices.
    Most of the foodstuffs that Iraqis consume during the holy month are rice, oil, sugar, flour, and red and white meat, which are essential materials for preparing the Ramadan table, as well as eggs and cheeses of all kinds.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:35 pm