Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign 12 memorandums of understanding for specific investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment - Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign 12 memorandums of understanding for specific investment projects Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign 12 memorandums of understanding for specific investment projects

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Apr 2024, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign 12 memorandums of understanding for specific investment projects[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Planning announced the signing of 12 memorandums of understanding with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for specific investment projects.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement by the Ministry of Planning stated that, “Under the patronage of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Planning Muhammad Ali Tamim, Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia signed memorandums of understanding with 12 Saudi companies with the aim of enhancing cooperation in a number of qualitative investment projects.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The memorandums of understanding signed with 12 Saudi companies, with the Iraq Fund for Development, came with the aim of enhancing cooperation in a number of qualitative investment projects in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]Last December, Saudi Arabia signed a partnership agreement with Iraq in the field of industrial investments for the private sector, as part of the two countries’ efforts to strengthen their bilateral relations and attract foreign investments.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:10 pm