Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A huge amount... revealing the details of the new “theft of the century” in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

details - A huge amount... revealing the details of the new “theft of the century” in Diyala Empty A huge amount... revealing the details of the new “theft of the century” in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2024, 5:22 am

A huge amount... revealing the details of the new “theft of the century” in Diyala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl] On Sunday, the Governor of Diyala, Karim Ali Agha Agency, revealed in numbers the theft of the “Century” in the governorate and the access to “criminals,” confirming that the officially stolen amounts amounted to more than 7 billion dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Governor of Diyala, Karim Ali Agha, said in a press conference, followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the amounts stolen in the embezzlement process in the governorate officially amounted to 7 billion and 394 billion,” stressing that “everything that is being circulated other than these numbers is incorrect.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "those involved were employees in the accounts, and the process began with withdrawing amounts in 2019 until they were arrested weeks ago," noting that "all those involved had arrest warrants issued against them."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Agha continued: “We opened an investigation and found the real criminals, and two out of five of those involved were arrested,” noting that “the number of criminals may increase and the number of amounts may increase as the investigation progresses.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "the matter happened between the employees, who were authorized to carry out the disbursement operations, and they stole the amounts through the checks without going through the legal channels."[/rtl]

Views 45
    Added 04/07/2024 - 12:37 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:17 am