Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is ranked 93rd globally and ninth in the Arab world for investment or doing business

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment - Iraq is ranked 93rd globally and ninth in the Arab world for investment or doing business Empty Iraq is ranked 93rd globally and ninth in the Arab world for investment or doing business

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:37 am

Iraq is ranked 93rd globally and ninth in the Arab world for investment or doing business

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-04-10 04:02
    Font

Shafaq News/ Iraq ranked 93rd globally and ninth in the Arab world in the best countries for investment or doing business for the year 2024, according to CEOWORLD magazine, which issued its report for the year 2024, which classifies and analyzes 199 countries based on their business and investment environments. The magazine considers the ease of doing business and the mobility of investors and skilled employees as strategic factors in this analysis.
    The ranking was based on 11 different factors, including corruption, freedom (personal, commercial, and monetary), labor force, investor protection, infrastructure, taxation, quality of life, red tape, and technological readiness. Each category was equally weighted.
    According to the latest rankings, Spain ranked sixth, followed by Australia, Poland, the Philippines, and the United States, respectively.
    Malaysia, Thailand, the Czech Republic, France and the United Arab Emirates ranked 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th, respectively, among the best countries in the world to invest in or do business in 2024.
    Iraq ranked 93rd in the world in the best countries for investment or doing business for the current year, obtaining 71.77 points for skilled hands in the market and 72.15 points for market potential. Nauru, Kiribati, Palau, and Micronesia are in last place for the best countries for investment or doing business for the year 2024.
    Iraq came ninth in the Arab world after: the UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Kuwait, Qatar, and Egypt.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am