Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani and the Emir of Kuwait discuss strengthening the relations of the two countries and region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Al-Sudani and the Emir of Kuwait discuss strengthening the relations of the two countries and region Empty Al-Sudani and the Emir of Kuwait discuss strengthening the relations of the two countries and region

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2024, 4:58 am

Al-Sudani and the Emir of Kuwait discuss strengthening the relations of the two countries and regional challenges
    • Time: 04/10/2024 12:54:00

• Read: 52 times

Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani exchanges congratulations with the Emir of the State of Kuwait on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr.
    Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received a phone call from the Emir of the State of Kuwait, Mishaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, during which congratulations were exchanged on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr. The two sides expressed their wishes to the two brotherly peoples, and to the rest of the peoples of the Arab and Islamic nation, for continued stability, security and prosperity.

The communication also witnessed discussion of bilateral relations between the two countries and efforts to strengthen them, the most prominent current challenges at the regional and international levels, and ways of joint action. In order to extend stability and open horizons towards sustainable development for the benefit of the peoples of the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:07 pm