Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Status announces the shift to the electronic payment system and the permanent cessation of cas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Status announces the shift to the electronic payment system and the permanent cessation of cas Empty Civil Status announces the shift to the electronic payment system and the permanent cessation of cas

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2024, 4:30 am

Civil Status announces the shift to the electronic payment system and the permanent cessation of cash
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    The Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residence announced today, Monday (April 29, 2024), the shift to working with the electronic payment system and the complete cessation of cash. 
    The Directorate stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", "The Directorate would like to announce that it has completely stopped working with the electronic payment system  (pos)  only and has stopped receiving cash payments permanently."
    She pointed out that “this decision will be effective from the date of 5/1/2024, noting that the directorate’s departments are fully equipped with electronic payment devices,” indicating that “this step comes to keep pace with development and facilitate procedures for citizens.” 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 2:28 am