Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Due to lower imports of Basra ports, despite raising collection rates and Council affirms: We have

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Due to lower imports of Basra ports, despite raising collection rates and Council affirms: We have  Empty Due to lower imports of Basra ports, despite raising collection rates and Council affirms: We have

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:37 am

Due to lower imports of Basra ports, despite raising collection rates and Council affirms: We have not received our share

2/25/16

BAGHDAD / ... Basra Governorate Council announced, on Thursday, for the low and the wills of conservative outlets, despite raising collection rates, while stressing the non-receipt of his share of the money collection.

He said the Basra Governorate Council member Nashat al-Mansuri's "Eye of Iraq News" that "the wills and conservative outlets have seen a sharp decline despite raising collection rates," adding that "raising collection rates caused a decline traders for import through those ports dramatically."

Mansouri said that "the General Budget Law provides for the sharing of ports and wills between local governments and the central government by 50% for each party," noting that "Basra province did not receive even one dinar from the wills of its outlets."

And the MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Wednesday, the central government has called for the unification of customs tariffs in the southern border ports, while confirming that the government is weak in front of the rebel Kurdistan region on its decisions, he pointed to the exploitation of the Kurds to raise the tariff to attract traders carefree.

The Ministry of Finance has decided to start applying the tariff law and increase the sales tax on imported through all the border crossings of goods.

The Prime Minister issued a similar decision Haider al-Abadi, the overall budget bill for the current year 2016 included an article stating on the application of the tariff law and increase the sales tax at all border crossing points, including that fall within the province of Krdstan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 8:24 pm