Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet exempts foreign companies stopped during the 1990 financial statements and fines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet exempts foreign companies stopped during the 1990 financial statements and fines Empty Cabinet exempts foreign companies stopped during the 1990 financial statements and fines

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:38 am

Cabinet exempts foreign companies stopped during the 1990 financial statements and fines

3/22/16

Besides the regular Cabinet meeting today (February 2, 2016)

Author: HH 
    Editor: HH 
    03/22/2016 12:25 
    Number of Views: 567

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    It decided Iraqi cabinet on Tuesday exempting foreign companies stopped their work during the year 1990 to provide financial statements and fines, while decided to refer the draft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee Act to the House of Representatives after audited by the State Council, and agreed to transmit the Cancel Command Council Resolution Act dissolved Revolutionary No. (204) for the year 2002 and submitted it to the State Council.
    An informed source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Council of Ministers approved during its regular meeting held today under the chairmanship of its President Haydar al-Abadi recommendation of the Economic Commission for exemption of foreign companies that ceased to operate because of the events of 08/02/1990 and intending to re its operations in Iraq and open offices and branches of the submission of financial statements for the years from 1990 until the date of opening the branch or representative office as well as the case for fines the delay ".
    The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The Council agreed during its meeting also on a draft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee Act, which Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / item I) and (80 / second item) of the Constitution, taking into consideration the opinion of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. "
    The source continued that "the Council of Ministers during the hearing on the bill to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (204) of the year 2002 and forwarded to the Council of State and then brought back to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to submit it directly to the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 5:00 am