Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet exempts foreign companies from providing financial data and fines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet exempts foreign companies from providing financial data and fines Empty Cabinet exempts foreign companies from providing financial data and fines

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cabinet exempts foreign companies from providing financial data and fines

 

Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, on Tuesday, exempting foreign companies stopped their work during the year 1990 to provide financial statements and fines. As decided to refer thedraft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee Act to the House ofRepresentatives after audited by the State Council, and agreed to transmit the cancellation of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (204) of the year 2002 and forwarded to the Council of State. 
    He said the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in a statement, the "long - Presse , " received a copy of it, " the Council of Ministers approved during its regular meeting held under thechairmanship of Haider al - Abadi recommendation of the economic Commission for exemption of foreign companies that ceased to operate because of the events of 02.08.1990 and that desire to restore its business in Iraq and open offices and branches of the submission of financial statements for the years from 1990 until the date of opening the branch or representative office as well as the case for fines the delay. " the 
    statement added that" the Council agreed during its meeting also on a draft of the Iraqi national Paralympic Committee Act , which Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the the provisions of articles (61 / item I) and (80 / second item) of the Constitution, taking into consideration the opinion of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:26 pm