Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: the allocation of $ 350 million for ages Jalawla and some parts of Salahuddi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: the allocation of $ 350 million for ages Jalawla and some parts of Salahuddi Empty Economic parliamentary: the allocation of $ 350 million for ages Jalawla and some parts of Salahuddi

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 2:39 am

[ltr]Economic parliamentary: the allocation of $ 350 million for ages Jalawla and some parts of Salahuddin[/ltr]

Since 25/05/2016 20:02 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed a member of the Committee of Economy parliamentary Najiba Najib, Wednesday, for the allocation of $ 350 million for ages Jalula in Diyala province and some parts of Salahuddin.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Najib's / balances News /, "The World Bank allocated $ 350 million to the age of areas devastated by the terrorist organization Daash in Jalawla in Diyala province and some in the province of Salahuddin areas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "Iraq is about to hold a conference on" donors "is attended by all the merchants and the rich and the corporations and organizations to contribute to the reconstruction of liberated areas of Conception Daash terrorist organization."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the parliamentary finance committee Magda Tamimi criticized earlier, Tzlv Iraq from the International Monetary Fund in light of the continued wastage of public money in continuous circles Ath.anthy 29 and corruption[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Issa Hussein[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 10:45 pm