Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The allocation of 100 million dinars for each parliamentary not written errors of language

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The allocation of 100 million dinars for each parliamentary not written errors of language Empty The allocation of 100 million dinars for each parliamentary not written errors of language

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 6:31 am

[rtl]The allocation of 100 million dinars for each parliamentary not written errors of language[/rtl]

[size=11]196

[rtl] December 04, 2017 - 5:02 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[rtl]Sumer News: Baghdad .. The MP for the Civil Alliance, super-Sheikh Ali allocated, a prize worth 100 million dinars for each parliamentary writes a full paper without linguistic errors.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Sheikh Ali said in a televised interview: "I have announced a 100-million-dinar prize for most of my doctoral thesis, to write a full page with his hand, and a subject I will set for him, and write it in front of me without grammatical, Editorial ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Sheikh Ali expressed his belief that "these deputies will not be able to succeed in this challenge, noting that" education in recent times is very deteriorating. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I see deputies writing two lines in which there are five grammatical, water, and rhetorical errors, and the location of the Hamza is unknown."[/rtl]
    [rtl]For their part, activists asked a question to Sheikh Ali, saying, "Why do you waste your money and do not look first at your language, and call the language of MP Sheikh Ali" low Zaqqiya. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called on the professor of media college Wissam Fadel to "meditate on Shaykh Ali's political and logistical discourse," stressing the need to "upgrade himself and his ilk (deputies) that the doctorate is not a language or a culture."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"If you have a surplus of funds from which tens of millions of dinars are allocated in a losing bet, what is the source of those funds? Where did you get them to represent the hard workers, the destitute, the civilians, the atheists, the homosexuals, and why do not you make those who represent them a share in the money?" Dr. Wissam Fadel said. Your competitions reflect the culture of gambling that you carry. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Dr. Wissam, a well-known and respected academic professor, appeared to be influenced by the word "doctorate", while the speech of the deputy Sheikh addressed to the members of the House of Representatives, which are filled with press statements spelling mistakes. [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:22 am