Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ages: the allocation of 550 million dinars for the rehabilitation of streams Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ages: the allocation of 550 million dinars for the rehabilitation of streams Anbar Empty Ages: the allocation of 550 million dinars for the rehabilitation of streams Anbar

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2016, 4:18 am

[size=30]Ages: the allocation of 550 million dinars for the rehabilitation of streams Anbar[/size]
    10/11/2016 10:25 | Number of Views: 212
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    Technical Secretary of the Ministry of Construction and Housing, municipalities Khaja Abdul Jaber al-Hassani, on Thursday, announced the allocation of 550 million dinars for the rehabilitation of sewer projects destroyed by the "Daesh" Wahhabi in Anbar.

He said  a ministry statement received "direction Press", a copy of it, that "al - Hassani had a field tour in Anbar province to see the wide campaigns set up by the ministry and the needs of the province and theobstacles that hinder the rehabilitation projects and resolved on site and in the field."

He said al-Hassani, according to the statement, "the ministry is ready to support and assist the liberated areas to its full potential for the return of services and natural life where, also met with the mayor of Falluja and a number of service directors of departments," Muaza to "allocation of 550 million dinars for the rehabilitation of sewer projects."

Technical Undersecretary of the Ministry and stressed "the need to stand on the problems that hinder the rehabilitation of water projects, sewage and Almjsrat destroyed Daesh gangs," stressing that "the difficult financial crisis has affected and negatively on the implementation of infrastructure projects new to the ministry is determined to rehabilitation projects through the budget General and the World Bank and the international Organization UNDP ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:26 am