Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Barzani is my brother and I have no personal problem with Nujaifi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Barzani is my brother and I have no personal problem with Nujaifi Empty Maliki: Barzani is my brother and I have no personal problem with Nujaifi

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2013, 4:37 am

Maliki: Barzani is my brother and I have no personal problem with Nujaifi

Saturday, 08 June 2013 14:48

altShafaq News / Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki revealed on Saturday that he will meet President of Kurdistan Region as well as the head of the regional government during the Iraqi Cabinet’s meeting in Erbil.
    “There is no personal problem between me and Osama al-Nujaifi (head of the Iraqi parliament),” Maliki said in a televised interview with al- Iraqiya –state owned TV satellite channel, briefed by “Shafaq News”.
    “I have no personal problem with Nujaifi so does he,” referring to reconciliation that took place between them during a meeting organized by Ammar al-Hakim's house about a week ago”.
    “The Iraqi constitution says that Iraq is one country, and there is no such a thing as self-determination, because we all decided our fate and chose a parliamentary federal Iraq ruled according to the Constitution, which is the highest power, and anything less are just details”.
    “In any disagreement, we should resort to the Constitution, although some say that the Constitution is not imperfect and when there is no legislation to an issue in the current Constitution, we resort to old legislations, and I call on the parliament to issue legislations to get rid of the old ones”.
    On his visit to Erbil, tomorrow, to preside over the meeting of the Iraqi Cabinet , Maliki said, “as we held a meeting in Mosul and another in Basra, we will hold our meeting in Erbil, and the latter is just as Iraqi city like Mosul and Basra, both are Iraqi”.
    “There is no personal problem between me and my brother, Massoud Barzani, as I will meet with him in Erbil as I will meet, Nachirvan Barzani head of Kurdistan regional government, I will also meet with other personalities," Maliki said.
    Barzani's visit to Baghdad and some of the files that were agreed upon with al-Maliki, has ended the boycott of MPs and ministers of Kurdistan Alliance and other Kurdish forces on the background of voting on the current year's budget without compatibility with the Kurdish parties

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:53 am