Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdish graduate burns certificate in protest over unemployment in Iraqi Kurdistan

rocky

Kurdish graduate burns certificate in protest over unemployment in Iraqi Kurdistan

Post by rocky on Mon 29 Aug 2016, 6:14 am

Posted on August 29, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Economy, Education, People

Kurdish graduate burns certificate in protest over unemployment in Iraqi Kurdistan. Photo: NRT TV

SULAIMANI, Iraq’s Kurdistan region,— One of the top ten graduates from the technical institute of Sulaimani set his certificate on fire in protest over his continued unemployment after his graduation in Iraq’s Kurdistan Region.
“What is the value of getting a certificate? It’s just like mine,” the student said. “Receiving a certificate has no use.”
The graduate, Hawdin Abdulkarim, told NRT the certificate he set on fire has not helped him a single day. Abdulkarim, who studied at the Planimetrics College at the Technical Institute of Sulaimani, ranked the first among the top ten students in the Kurdistan Region.

Students who graduated in the first, second and third place at the top ten universities and institutes in the Kurdistan Region demonstrated in front of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Council of Ministers in Erbil on Sunday (August 28).
The graduates called on the KRG for employment in universities and institutes.
The protesters said they would continue to demonstrate until their requirements are met.
A graduate who was the first of the top ten at the agricultural college told NRT she regretted her 16 years of studies. “Where are those 16 years of studying?” she said, in reference to her unemployment.
Due to the economic crisis facing the Kurdistan Region, the KRG could not employ the highest ranked graduates from the region’s top universities and institutes. In addition, the KRG struggles to make monthly salary payments for the region’s employees.

http://ekurd.net/kurdish-graduate-burns-certificate-2016-08-29

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:45 pm