Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australian Prime Minister: I do not rule out sending combat troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australian Prime Minister: I do not rule out sending combat troops to Iraq Empty Australian Prime Minister: I do not rule out sending combat troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Sep 2014, 7:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

09/03/2014

Did not rule out Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott Wednesday the possibility of sending combat troops to support the US air strikes in Iraq amid a growing confrontation with the Islamic militants of state regulation.

Reuters quoted Abbott as saying that "many countries are talking to each other on how best to move forward here, but it is clear that the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is a threat not only to the peoples of the Middle East, but also for the whole world."

"This is a struggle we have every reason to want to avoid it, but it's sad that conflict expands to up to us, as we have seen."

The United States resumed air strikes in Iraq in August / August for the first time since the withdrawal of American troops from the country in 2011.

The raids came in the wake of the significant gains achieved by the militant group declared an Islamic caliphate in the areas controlled by Syria and Iraq.

Although Australia is not a member of NATO, but the soldiers fought alongside NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan, is expected to accept the formal membership in the partnership program enhanced during the NATO summit later this week.

Australia also joined the relief effort to drop multinational military equipment and aid to Kurdish forces battling militants of the Islamic state in northern Iraq and in the former Abbott refused to exclude participation in the air strikes.

Said Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, who previously served as ambassador in Iraq in 2009 and 2010 - that "the slaughter should be Sutlov sets off alarm warning to the world and that a military solution is the only realistic solution at this stage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:00 am