Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

boeing -  WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to Empty WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2016, 4:18 am

WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to

Tuesday November 29 2016 09:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    News / Baghdad 
    It gave the WTO the United States ninety days to cancel the special tax exemption granted to Boeing aircraft manufacturing giant as illegal.
    The world body announced its decision which determines the deadline after investigations into a complaint by theEuropean Union in this regard.

And given the state of Washington this tax credit to Boeing in 2013 to ensure that the manufacture of aircraft wings jet Boeing 777x is limited to the region.
    The WTO said the US tax-exempt "prohibited" because it violates the rules in force in all parts of the world.
    She added that the exemption "exceptional", and applies a modified tax is too low to business tax at the Boeing Company in the United States, which saw him in violation of the rules because it is conditional on using the aviation industries of raw materials a local company, to the detriment of the rules applicable trade globally.
    Word of the organization's decision that the Commission considered a complaint the European Union is satisfied that payment by the Union that the tax exemption granted to Boeing on the manufacture and sales of commercial aircraft under 777x program serves as unconditional support using local raw materials, is imported, which is contrary to the rules.
    The organization added, "Accordingly, and after consideration of the conditional nature of this support to replace the banned legal dispute, the Committee recommends to rescind it without loosening, within ninety days."
    However, the organization rejected a European Union complaint about six other tax measures Although considered one of the supported formats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

boeing -  WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to Empty Re: WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to

Post by wciappetta Tue 29 Nov 2016, 5:22 am

How do you think  Trump will react to WTO rules?   jocolor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

boeing -  WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to Empty Re: WTO eliminate illegal US subsidies to Boeing not to

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 8:26 am

wciappetta wrote:How do you think  Trump will react to WTO rules?   jocolor

Probably the same as he reacts to any rules that are in conflict with his thinking....Eye Poke  but I find it so refreshing after 8 years of this PC crap!!!  Go Trump
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 29 Nov 2016, 2:42 pm

zimi31 wrote:

Probably the same as he reacts to any rules that are in conflict with his thinking....Eye Poke  but I find it so refreshing after 8 years of this PC crap!!!  Go Trump
    I like your response!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 3:01 pm

Neno wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

I like your response!!

Thanks Neno, looking forward to Jan.20 and making America Great Again!!!    lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:44 pm