Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Text of the first amendment to the law service and retirement of the internal security forces, no. 1

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Text of the first amendment to the law service and retirement of the internal security forces, no. 1 Empty Text of the first amendment to the law service and retirement of the internal security forces, no. 1

Post by Hkp1 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:52 pm

Text of the first amendment to the law service and retirement of the internal security forces, no. 18 of 2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 16: 35

[Baghdad]

The House voted today to approve the proposed Act first amendment law and retirement of the internal security forces number [18] for the year 2010.

Each agency has received Iraq [in] a copy of the text of the law "as approved by Parliament and ratified by the President of the Republic according to the provisions of paragraph 1 of article [61] and section III of article 73 of the Constitution.

Issued the following law:

No. [] for the year 2013

First amendment law and retirement of the internal security forces

No. 18 of 2011

1. amend item [VII], article [1] of the Act reads as follows:

VII. affiliated with: the Commissioner and the police officer and civil servant appointed on the staff of the Ministry, whatever its title or degree careers

2. amend article [3] of the Act read as follows:

The provisions of this law on a police officer in the internal security forces and the civil servant appointed on the staff of the Ministry of the Interior, taking into account the civilian character of its functions in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Service Act No. 24 of 1960 as amended

3. amend paragraph b of item I of article [49] are as follows:

Amendment b – pension is calculated in accordance with the provisions of paragraph a of paragraph 1 of this article by 100% of the last salary earned total peers

4. amend paragraph of item II of article [49] are as follows:

B – pension is calculated in accordance with the provisions of paragraph a of paragraph 1 of this article by 100% of the last salary earned total peers

5. amend item first/a of article [55] and have the following form:

For pension is calculated on the basis of the last salary ' total earnings of associated

6. Add the following paragraph to article [65] and the second:

II: establish under this law works under the auspices of the martyrs, the wounded and the disabled wemtaakdihm and issued their own identity and their statistics and documented all the requirements as it deems necessary to provide this service and have an independent budget and regulates its work and structure instructions issued by the Minister.

7. Add a new line to the article [66] of the Act and the third:

3. the provisions of articles [I-II] of this article for civil servants appointed on the staff of the Ministry of the Interior

-8-Add a new item to the article [68] of the Act and be third and reads as follows:

III. the provisions of sections I and II of this article on the civil servant appointed on permanent staffing of the Ministry of the Interior

-9-Add a new item to the article [69] of the Act and the [VA]

And reads as follows:

V. the provisions of this article shall apply to the civil servant appointed on permanent staffing of the Ministry of the Interior

-10-Add a new item to the article [79] of the Act in sequence [III] and reads as follows:

III. the provisions of this article shall apply to civil servants appointed on permanent staffing of the Ministry of the Interior.

11. amend item [VI] of article [20] of the Act reads as follows:

VI. a primary certificate or equivalent at least

12. this law from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette

Rationale:

For the purpose of the equality of the civilian staff members in the internal security forces with their peers in the mod finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:52 pm