Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Lack of trust" ousts US Navy commanders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Lack of trust" ousts US Navy commanders Empty "Lack of trust" ousts US Navy commanders

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 5:03 am

"Lack of trust" ousts US Navy commanders

22:00 - 18/09/2017

"Lack of trust" ousts US Navy commanders %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9
    Information / follow up ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US Navy on Monday dismissed two of its top commanders for what it called a loss of confidence in their leadership capabilities after a series of collision incidents involving warships in the US 7th Fleet in Asia.
    The commander of the US 7th Fleet, Admiral Phil Sawyer, separated Admiral Charles Williams, commander of Unit 70, and Captain Jeffrey Bennett, commander of the 15th destroyer fleet.
    In August, Sawyer took command of the Seventh Fleet in retaliation for Admiral Joseph O'Keeen, after his dismissal following the series of incidents.
    "The dismissal of the commanders came because of a lack of confidence in their leadership abilities," the navy statement said.
    The change of command of the Seventh Fleet after the collision of the destroyer "USS McCain" by a commercial ship to the east of Singapore and Malaysia on 21 August, killing 10 sailors.
    It was the fourth major incident to be hit by the US Navy in the Pacific this year.
    In June, the destroyer Fitzgerald collided with a Philippine cargo ship, killing seven sailors

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:02 pm