Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish parliament extends mandate to deploy Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for one year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish parliament extends mandate to deploy Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for one year Empty Turkish parliament extends mandate to deploy Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for one year

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Sep 2017, 2:02 pm

[ltr]Turkish parliament extends mandate to deploy Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for one year[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-23 at 20:03 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Turkish parliament extends mandate to deploy Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for one year[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Turkish parliament on Saturday approved an extension of the mandate to deploy Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for one year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Turkey said it would take security, political and economic steps in response to the referendum, which a spokesman for President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said was "a grave mistake that will provoke new crises in the region."[/ltr]
    [ltr]On Friday, the Turkish government presented the Turkish parliament with a memorandum on extending the mandate for a full year for military operations outside the border in Iraq and Syria.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The memorandum, which was discussed by parliament, stipulates the importance of respecting the territorial integrity, sovereignty and stability of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The memo also addresses the threats posed by PKK and Da'ash militants in Iraq, ethnic discrimination attempts, the importance of regional peace and stability, and direct threats to Turkey's security and stability.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Turkish Parliament has extended the mandate from October 2, 2016, until October 30, 2017. It ended 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:21 pm