Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany plans to deploy troops throughout Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany plans to deploy troops throughout Iraq Empty Germany plans to deploy troops throughout Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2018, 2:59 am

Germany plans to deploy troops throughout Iraq

11:10 - 13/02/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation
    The new German Grand Alliance is planning a major expansion in the deployment and expansion of the German army in Iraq, the WorldSchillest Web site reported on Tuesday.
    "This announcement was made by German Foreign Minister Ursula von der Lien after the end of her tour of the Middle East last weekend," the website said in a report.
    "The German Foreign Minister announced that" the German army will be deployed in the future throughout Iraq, and there will be a new mandate for a balance in the size of the German forces between Baghdad and Erbil will be on an equal footing between the two sides. " 
    "The attempt by German Foreign Minister von der Len to portray the deployment of the German army as a counterterrorism operation is propaganda and lies. The invasion of Iraq by the Bush regime has caused the destruction of the country," he said. "This was the result of the subsequent occupation of the country and Western cooperation with terrorist groups. Including Syria and Libya. "
    "In the cases of Iraq and Libya, Germany abstained from participating in the US-led wars, but it has played an active role in the war against Syria from the start. The German army has resorted to terrorist methods, directly and indirectly, to defend the strategic economic and geographic interests of German imperialism in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Middle East. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:07 am