Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi: a future war between America and Iran in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nujaifi: a future war between America and Iran in Iraq Empty Nujaifi: a future war between America and Iran in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 3:10 am

Nujaifi: a future war between America and Iran in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    Iraqi Vice President Osama Najafi warned that the region is facing a confrontation in light of the escalation between the United States and Iran.
    He called Nujaifi parties inside and outside Iraq to work so as not to be the country's arena for that confrontation.
    He pointed out that there are American forces and popular masses and militias close to Iran are heavily deployed in Iraq, adding that if used in the conflict and confrontation between America and Iran, "will be a disaster and the Iraqi people will be the fire of those confrontations."
    "We are trying to convince the Americans and the Iraqi government to play a role in preventing this clash inside Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:42 pm