Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan alliance: We seek to form a front against Iraq for not passing budget

chouchou
    chouchou

Kurdistan alliance: We seek to form a front against Iraq for not passing budget Empty Kurdistan alliance: We seek to form a front against Iraq for not passing budget

Post by chouchou Fri 17 Jan 2014, 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Kurdistan Alliance revealed on Thursday, that it seeks to form a front with al- Iraqiya List, composed of 163 MPs in order not to pass the budget of 2014.

“Kurdistan Alliance refuses to pass the budget, without mentioning the reasons,” The member of the coalition , Najeebeh Najib told “Shafaq News”.

She added, "We are trying to form a front with al- Iraqiya List, composed of 163 MPs to prevent passing the budget.

Najiba expected the parliament to include the budget bill today in its agenda.

The Iraqi cabinet passed on Wednesday, the General Budget Law for the current year 2014, despite the refusal by the Vice President of the Council , Roze Nuri Shaways and Kurdish Ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:22 am