Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Parliamentary security attaches to the Arab position supporting Iraq against Turkish presenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Parliamentary security attaches to the Arab position supporting Iraq against Turkish presenc Empty Special Parliamentary security attaches to the Arab position supporting Iraq against Turkish presenc

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Parliamentary security attaches to the Arab position supporting Iraq against Turkish presence[/size]

[rtl]101 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]A member of the Committee on Security and Defense of the parliamentary two prices on Tuesday, that Iraq feels "semi-detached from the Arab nation" since 2003, praising the issuance of a unified Arab position on the violation of Turkish forces of Iraqi sovereignty, explaining that this is "a good opening" and Iraq welcomes the position Any Arab country that supports Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Since 2003, we have been feeling almost isolated from the Arab nation, although there are simple relations with the neighboring Arab countries," Al-A'ajibi said in an interview with Al-Waleed Press. "We hope every gesture is good from the Arab countries and what is important is the situation and not its expected impact." , But it does not rise to the required level in terms of cooperation with all Arab countries. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the issuance of unified Arab unified Turkish forces against the violation of Iraqi sovereignty is a good sign and expect more support from Arab countries to Iraq in its ordeal."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The presence of Turkish troops in Iraq is totally rejected by Iraq and regional and Arab countries, and they are pleased with the position of any Arab country that supports Iraq in any field," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Arab foreign ministers are due to discuss Wednesday a unified Arab position on the violation of Iraqi sovereignty by Turkish troops.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm