Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh Calls For A Position From The Arab League Regarding The American-Zionist-Turkish Attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh Calls For A Position From The Arab League Regarding The American-Zionist-Turkish Attacks Empty Al-Fateh Calls For A Position From The Arab League Regarding The American-Zionist-Turkish Attacks

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jan 2022, 7:36 am

[size=38]Al-Fateh Calls For A Position From The Arab League Regarding The American-Zionist-Turkish Attacks
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/24/2022 | 3:48 PM
    [/size]

Information / special...
    Today, Monday, the Al-Fateh Alliance called for a unified Arab stance regarding the American-Zionist-Turkish attacks against several Arab countries, especially Iraq, while stressing the Iraqi government to take strict stances to stop the series of abuses affecting the country.
    The leader of the coalition, Ahmed Abdul-Hussein, told Al-Maalouma News Agency, "Iraq is currently subjected to attacks and abuses by two enemies, America and Turkey, and these attacks will continue as long as the Iraqi government is largely lenient with the enemies."
    While Abdul Hussein called on the government to “take firm positions and put an end to the attacks that affect the country’s sovereignty,” he pointed out that “Iraq is currently going through an important political stage represented by the formation of a new government, which must be strong and take upon itself the issue of deterring foreign transgressions.”
    The leader of Al-Fateh concluded his speech by saying that “there must be a unified Arab position from the League of Arab States to prevent the ongoing Turkish-Zionist and American aggressions against some countries such as Iraq, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon.” Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 am