Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khazali calls for accelerating the adoption of the law of informatics crimes: It is necessary to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khazali calls for accelerating the adoption of the law of informatics crimes: It is necessary to  Empty Al-Khazali calls for accelerating the adoption of the law of informatics crimes: It is necessary to

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2019, 2:24 am

Al-Khazali calls for accelerating the adoption of the law of informatics crimes: It is necessary to differentiate between freedom and respect

09:24 - 05/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary-General of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, on Wednesday, to accelerate the adoption of the law of information crimes controversial after the amendment of some paragraphs, stressing the need to differentiate between freedom of expression and respect for privacy.
    "The situation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now much better than it was years ago, " Khazali said during a sermon for the Eid al-Fitr prayer in Najaf and its follower . "The political situation of the country is better and calmer than the formation of previous governments."
    He added that "the acceleration of the legislation of the law of information crimes with the amendment of some paragraphs," calling for the need to "differentiate between freedom of expression and respect for privacy."
    He pointed out that "the increase in the rate of divorce and suicide and other strange and abnormal caused by the sites of communication and some satellite channels," stressing that "everyone should be careful in the word and responsibility of the word, especially in the area of ​​leaders and officials."Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:11 am