Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative calls for accelerating the completion of the Baath crimes program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative calls for accelerating the completion of the Baath crimes program Empty A representative calls for accelerating the completion of the Baath crimes program

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2024, 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative calls for accelerating the completion of the Baath crimes program[/size]
    • Today 09:50

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Education Committee, Jawad Al-Ghazali, called today, Thursday, for accelerating the completion of the curriculum for the crimes of the banned Baath Party, to inform the Iraqi people of the remnants of the previous regime.

Al-Ghazali told Al-Maalouma, “Saddam’s regime committed the most heinous crimes against the Iraqi people, and it is not easy to erase these crimes from Iraqi memory.”
    He stressed the need to "document crimes and archive them so that they are accessible to future generations."
    He called on "the government to complete the list of the crimes of the banned Baath Party and include these crimes for the Iraqi people to know." Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm