Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Conference calls for accelerating the legislation of the election law and the adoption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Conference calls for accelerating the legislation of the election law and the adoption  Empty The National Conference calls for accelerating the legislation of the election law and the adoption

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:12 am

The National Conference calls for accelerating the legislation of the election law and the adoption of the budget

10:37 - 26/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraq's National Congress Party (NCP) called on Iraqi political forces to speed up the legislation of the elections law and approve the budget, pointing out that failure to respect the constitutional timing may lead to more crises.
    Habib said in a statement / information /, received a copy of it, " The controversy over the elections be postponed or turned into a debate between the political forces, and the lack ofrespect for constitutional timings may lead to further crises in Iraq."
    "It is not enough to talk about an election in the constitutional date only, what is required tospeed up the legislation of the electoral law and the adoption of the budget, what it can do without the requirements of the Electoral Commission?" . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 am