Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar: 700 tanker trucks from Jordan entered Iraq through the Trebil port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar: 700 tanker trucks from Jordan entered Iraq through the Trebil port Empty Anbar: 700 tanker trucks from Jordan entered Iraq through the Trebil port

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jan 2020, 8:17 am

Anbar: 700 tanker trucks from Jordan entered Iraq through the Trebil port

14:44 - 01/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    The Commander of Al-Rutba District in Anbar Governorate, Emad Al-Dulaimi, revealed on Friday that the number of trucks loaded with goods that entered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Jordan through the Trebil port reached about 700 tanker trucks.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Information Agency that “the number of trucks carrying goods that entered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Jordan through the Trebil border crossing west of Anbar, and vice versa amounted to about 700 trucks during the current period as part of efforts to restore trade exchange activity between the country and that stopped for a long time as a result of control Criminal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gangs over large areas of the cities of the province.
    He added, "The Trebil border crossing with Jordan, west of Anbar, witnessed an unprecedented commercial movement represented by the entry of various goods and the desire of merchants in both countries to transport their goods through the mentioned port."
    And that "the high frequency of trade exchange between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jordan through the Tarabel border crossing is due to the stability of security conditions in all cities of Anbar, stressing that the international road is safe and stable and has not witnessed any security breach in conjunction with the deployment of 60 security controls on the road to fully secure it." Ended / 12a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:45 am