Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Continuous rise .. The latest update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the prov

chouchou
    chouchou

Continuous rise .. The latest update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the prov Empty Continuous rise .. The latest update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the prov

Post by chouchou Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar rose this afternoon slightly from what they were this morning in most of the cities of Iraq.

The exchange rate in Baghdad was 141,750 dinars against the dollar for sale and 139,750 for purchase, while a number of money exchange shops in Al-Harithiya, Al-Mansour and Karrada sold the dollar for 1,420 dinars.

Citizens confirmed that most of the money exchange shops in Baghdad refrained from selling the dollar and opened their windows to buy it only, which economists attributed to the official exchange rate exceeding 1460.

In Babylon, Najaf and Karbala, the exchange rate ranged between 1390-1400 for sale and 1370 for purchase.

In Basra, Maysan, Diwaniyah and Dhi Qar, the exchange rate was recorded at 139.750 for sale and 1370 for purchase.

In the Kurdistan region, the exchange rate rose before the closure to 1410 for sale and 1390 for purchase.

The exchange rate in Mosul and Ramadi was 1395 for sale and 1380 for purchase, while in Salah and Kirkuk it came close to 1400 for sale.

Diyala recorded the highest selling price of the dollar today, which amounted to 1450 dinars, while the purchase price reached 1380.

Continuous rise .. The latest update of the dollar exchange rate in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 pm