Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Market Rise" Factors Are Increasing.. Latest Update on Dollar Exchange Rates in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Market Rise" Factors Are Increasing.. Latest Update on Dollar Exchange Rates in Iraq Empty "Market Rise" Factors Are Increasing.. Latest Update on Dollar Exchange Rates in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2024, 4:15 am

[size=35][size=35]"Market Rise" Factors Are Increasing.. Latest Update on Dollar Exchange Rates in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-14 | 04:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

The dollar exchange rate rose against the dinar, after the stock exchanges opened with a relative decline, as the stock exchange prices exceeded 150 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars, while the sale in the stock exchanges exceeded 151 thousand dinars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The exchange rate in Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges reached 150,250 Iraqi dinars for every 100 dollars.

As for the exchange shops in the local markets in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The selling price was 151,250 dinars, while the purchase price was 149,250 dinars per 100 dollars.

And in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The stock exchange price reached 149,800 dinars per 100 dollars, amid indications of strong demand for the price of 149,900 dinars in the stock exchanges .[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Erbil.

Information indicates that Western Union transfers have stopped by many exchange companies, some of them due to the shortage of dollars, with the Central Bank restricting the sale of dollars to exchange companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 14 Aug 2024, 4:36 pm