Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of groups covered by "social security": their retirement, such as state employees, can be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of groups covered by "social security": their retirement, such as state employees, can be Empty Disclosure of groups covered by "social security": their retirement, such as state employees, can be

Post by Rocky Fri 28 May 2021, 2:38 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary Labor Committee confirmed, on Friday (May 28, 2021), that the Social Security Law includes employers and workers in the private sector, and "guarantees" for them a pension such as the retirement of state employees, which can be passed down to their families upon death.

"The Social Security Law includes a set of important articles that benefit the various segments of Iraqi society, and it includes all employers and workers in the private sector," said Hussein Arab, deputy head of the committee, in a statement to the official news agency, which was followed by IQ NEWS.

He added, "The employer and the simple worker will insure himself according to a time and age limit determined by the Social Security Law, as is the case in the retirement of state employees," noting that "the social security pension is also inherited, as is the salary of state retirees."

He added that "there are some advantages in the security law, including, the pension is the same for the last three years with health insurance for women," noting that "most employees go to the public sector because there is no pension in the private sector, and that the Social Security Law will reduce the momentum on Public sector government appointments and opens the door to the private sector. "

And he added that "the law will include all workers, including the taxi driver and the owners of the stalls, and that workers can guarantee themselves through the law," explaining that "Parliament will read tomorrow, Saturday, the second reading of the Social Security Law and will set a day for voting on it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:51 pm